Computer Repairs & IT Support Perth
Need help from a qualified computer engineer in Perth?
or call us
08 9331 3455
Services we Offer:
PC Computer Repairs – We repair all types of computers in our Booragoon workshop, or book an onsite callout and we’ll come to you!
Laptop Repairs - Slow laptop? Or is is infected with viruses and other junk? Our laptop repair service will make it feel like new again
General IT Support – We can fix practically any IT problem big or small!
PC Optimisation – We make your computer run faster
Computer Upgrades & Maintenance – Got an aging machine? Don’t replace it! We can make it faster and more productive for you
Remote Computer Repairs & IT Support – We’ll fix your computer by remote control!
Home & Office Network Design, Optimization and Maintenance – A fast, efficient network means happy and more productive users
Data Recovery, Backup & Preventative Maintenance - Don’t lose your precious work and personal stuff! We are backup specialists
Virus and Spyware Removal - There’s nothing worse than an infected computer. Not only will it run poorly, your data and identity is at risk!
Servers and Server Maintenance
Hosted Services (“The Cloud”) – Avoid expensive hardware costs and take your business into the Cloud
Hosted Exchange Mailboxes – Centralise your email and remove the headaches of managing it all. For one user or hundreds
We know how helpful and productive computers can be, but we also know how frustrating they can become, especially when the smallest of computer problems hinders the functioning of your business.
Whether you require assistance with the installation of new hardware items or resolution of complex computer networking issues, we provide the highest quality in onsite computer repairs and onsite computer services in Perth.
If you are experiencing networking problems, or your computer is infected with malicious spyware or viruses, or your computer simply won’t start up, we have the right skills and experience to help you. Our customers are located all throughout Perth (and beyond) and range from home users to small and medium enterprises.
We support a wide range of systems and platforms. We have the necessary skills and experience to help with…
- Laptop and PC speed and reliability issues.
- Windows operating system re-installation.
- Windows Server and related operating environments.
- Microsoft Exchange (self-hosted or cloud based)
- Virus infection, prevention and removal.
- Network speed and congestion problems.
- Backup and data retrieval issues.
- Security and privacy issues.
- Printing errors and fax communication problems.
- Email and Microsoft Outlook problems.
- Spam (unsolicited junk email).
- Wireless network configuration and setup.
- Wireless security configuration including WEP, WAP and MAC address filtering.
- Integrating Smartphones and wireless devices (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Google Android and Blackberry).
Upgrades and New System Sales
Time is money. We at interconnect IT understand that not everyone wants to spend 12 hours (or more) a day at their computer…
- We’ll build you a new PC to your taste and budget. Because we custom-build computers, we can pick exactly the right components to ensure you get the very most for your hard-earned dollar.
- We can also supply and set up a new mobile computers…from the latest in big-screen entertainment laptops, through to sleek and powerful workhorses, we can supply it.
- Upgrade your old PC hardware and/or software to make it faster and give it more capabilities.
Virus/Spyware Removal and Prevention
Virus and Spyware (collectively known as Malware) put your personal and business information at risk, as well as pose a threat to the normal operation of your computer.
- We are security experts with many years of experience in detecting and removing harmful malware infections.
- We are great believers in providing the most secure computers out of the box.
- We can help with malware infections if it’s just one PC affected, or a whole network under threat.
- We can audit your existing PCs and network to give you a better understanding of your risk exposure, and show you how to minimise the likelihood of a major malware outbreak.
- We work with the best in the industry – Norton, CA, Trend Micro, AVG and McAfee.
Data Recovery and Backup
A reliable, sound and automated backup system is a must for any business serious about protecting their data.
- Like most, your business probably relies on quick access to all the data stored on your network. Extended periods of downtime in the connected world are simply not acceptable.
- We work with the very best backup and recovery software on the market today, thanks to our partnership with Acronis. Award-winning backup solutions from Acronis allow us to create backup systems that allow rapid recovery. Imagine being able to go from a complete server disk meltdown to being back up and running within a few short hours!